As we enter the green phase in Lackawanna county, we would like to share some changes to
We will open for indoor dining service beginning Friday, June 26 at 4:00pm
Business hours will be:
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm to 11:00pm.
Sunday through Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Backpack fogger atomizer will be used with BioCide 100 an EPA registered sanitizer, effective against Coronavirus.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in multiple locations throughout the Pub along with plenty of soap for frequent hand washing.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shift and will be required to wear face masks.
- Masks will be required for anyone entering the Pub and in common spaces and restrooms. Masks may be removed once seated.
- Seating will be limited so that proper social distancing may be maintained.
- Disposable plates, cutlery, cups, condiments and menus will be utilized during this time.
- Refilling of food and beverage containers will be prohibited.
- Building capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the bar at any one time.